Friday, December 11, 2009

Stuck with the decorations!

I was sitting at Starbucks after my lunch...my head kept flashing and couldn't stop thinking about the decoration that I left it unfinished.


The good news is that I've been trusted to largely participate in this year's Christmas event at my office and I truly out did myself with my Christmas decorations. But, the bad news is that I'm stuck with the decorations. The event will be in 3 days but I still haven't finished my decorations yet. Besides, I still have to cope with the other office works too {sob}.

I finished with the tree but I'm not quite happy how it turned out. Since the budget is extremely limited...not much of the stuffs that I can add to embellish the tree. But anyway, it is not final yet. We need to add several gift boxes under the tree, and the idea of adding more lights to the tree sounds brilliant too I think.



We ended up having this white board decorated. I think it seems okay to me. I just want everything to be done soon...sometimes I just wish when I close my eyes and open them again, the room can be magically decorated itself. The room is still in a total mess! I can feel the clock is ticking...tick tock tick tock. The time is running out of the essence guys...anybody wanna help?


This is what I'll have for the gift exchange...it's like a music box. my colleague Dewi helped me to buy. I think that would make a lovely Christmas present for somebody. {Thanks to you, dew!}
Who's gonna be the lucky one to get mine?

my signature

2 comments:

  1. I'll get that gift..!! hahaha i would ask the santa to give it to me..LOL..
    Easy girl..we would do our best, I'll already fix the tree but still need more light.. yosi will buy some tomorrow... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...then i wanna get yours too!

    thank you! i cant wait to go to office on Monday LOL

    ReplyDelete