Saturday, December 12, 2009

A lovely Saturday....and Happy Birthday to Ricky Lukito!

I woke up early this morning {as usual}...ready for the day! I started off my Saturday morning with shopping for office's Christmas celebration. I just thought that I'd rather not to have my whole day wasted so I could have more free time with my friend Yoanna who just arrived from Shanghai.


I forgot to mention in my earlier post that Yoanna has finally come back from Shanghai, I fetched her at the airport on Thursday evening. I stormed off when the office clock was striking 6 PM. I arrived at the Airport an hour early so I was just sitting at the coffee shop sipping my chai tea...
It was an overwhelming feeling to have finally seen her after 2 years {If I recalled it correctly}. The minute I saw her, I was sprinting towards her and we hugged in the middle of the crowd {LOL}. We talked non-stop in the car on the way to her house...had so much to catch up and we were like updating each other.


So, today is my exclusive day with her. I fetched her at her place and we went for lunch then karaoke {yay!} I love karaoke...it's just the perfect way of destressing. By the way, I also went karaoke last night {LOL}. Two friends of mine dragged me to karaoke last night...they didn't even give me a prior invitation. It all happened very sudden. I came back from office late last night after decorating for that Christmas thingy and then my friend rang me...he said he was already downstairs picking me up. I was like "whatt theee!" I just finished from my shower and haven't even got myself dressed up {LOL}.
I ended up coming back home at 2 AM. It was a pleasant night.

Speaking of karaoke...It sort of reminds me that I have to perform for that Christmas event. We'll have this performance that we have to sing and also dance abit...I just think it's very embarrasing! The song was improvised by someone in my team. It gives me an ill feeling everytime I read the lyrics {LOL}. Yesterday we rehearsed the song and the moves at office. I'm kinda excited too for the day to come...I'm dying to see the other teams' performance. I just think it would be fun to see others perform. I'm all prepared to giggle and laugh out loud.

It's 2 minutes more until 12 AM! {tick tock tick tock} That will be Ricky Lukito's Birthday! I can't wait to wish him a very special Happy Birthday and to give him this


“Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared” - Buddha

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.
A true friend remembers your birthday not your age.

Happy Birthday...Ricky! You feel like a butterfly coming out of a cocoon? A new life awaits you. May God continue to bless you with love and peace. Wish you have a wonderful birthday and an unforgettable one!

my signature

No comments:

Post a Comment