Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My wish list ♥♥♥

I'll tell you, I'll tell you more about my wish list for my Christmas & New Year 2010.

1. Biker leather jacket
I'm now obsessed with this leather jacket...I want to have one too. I'd love to see myself rocking in that leather jacket!


2. Studded bag
It's all because of the most incredible creation of Alexander Wang's studded bag so studs are everywhere now. I'm obsessed to have one too. I figured I would look mighty good with that leather jacket with some cool additions in the form of studs. This time I'm really thinking of a nice studded bag. So yes, Santa...if you are listening, a rockin' studded bag would make me very very happy!



3. Tiffany&Co
And moving on...my last wish list would be the signature charm bracelet of Tiffany&Co. I'd loveeee to own one with my name inscribed.



my signature

No comments:

Post a Comment