Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Lime Green

Aloha! A huge apology to my dear readers that I've been away for so long from this blogsphere :)

I received an email this morning from one lovely FAN! Anya from Los Angeles (you guys may check out her blog www.pneumoniawhite.blogspot.com, if you happen to read this..I'm saying hello back! and I was so thrilled to receive your email this morning and glad to hear that you love my Blog! much ♥♥♥!

Bold, bright, and candy colors are really dominant for this season. When you hit the mall this season...don't forget to check a few bright items off your list. Adorn yourself in the hottest colors from pink to yellow to blue to green, and any other bright color that you like!

Of course the most important thing is not to overdo it! Today I had lime green on my mind so I was wearing my lime green romper from MANGO that I bought ages ago, paired with my basic boyfriend blazer.

The clutch was my recent purchase from Singapore. It's from Folli Follie...I was smitten with the color at first sight!♥ My sister has it too and she actually has it in orange and lime green.

Btw...I really love my YSL Arty ring!! I have been searching for this ring for long! been trying to look for it in Hongkong like last year and then finally I got it from YSL Singapore but it was pre-ordered and the ring arrived after 3 months! And thanks for my lovely friend who has helped me order it! ♥



Sorry for the poor quality of the photos... I ran out of my SLR battery so I got to use my other camera :(
Stay tuned guys, I promise to post more looks tomorrow! ;)

Arty Ring: Yves Saint Laurent - YSL
Romper: MANGO
Wedges: Pretty Fit
Blazer: Cotton On
Clutch: Folli Follie
Nail Polish: OPI - Who the Shrek Are You?

Follow L I L A C . L A V A N D R E
my signature

No comments:

Post a Comment