Saturday, September 15, 2012

The come back of denim!

I've always been interested in fashion ever since I can remember! I love mixing around with different styles and pieces, so it's always great to come back to several old {favorite} pieces in my wardrobe.
Fashion trends come and go as each decade goes by, but one trend that's always remained lurking in the background is the beloved denim! Denim has always been the must-have item in every girl's closet! and you can thank to your favorite celebrities for popping up with their jeans or denim bottoms/tops so that denim/jeans has become "high-fashion". Nevertheless, i don't have many denims collection  in my closet. I'm not one of the girls who finds comfort by wearing jeans.

The one I'm wearing below is one old piece that I have it very long in my closet. It's actually a denim long-sleeved shirt that I made the knot at the end of the shirt and I pulled the sleeves up.

 I paired the denim shirt with a see-through sheer long skirt from Forever 21. Wearing a long skirt is actually not my best option in my fashion to-do-list, since my height is not really supporting. LOL

 Carrying my Celine Trapeze bag which is my favorite bag for the time being! when it comes to fashion, I splurge on bags the most! : )

 Such a bad hair day! The girl who can do fashion doesn't really mean that she can do hair too! and by saying that..what I really mean is ME! I really don't know how to style my hair.

Skirt : Forever 21
Denim shirt : Vintage
Bag : Celine 
Leather bracelet : Salvatore Ferragamo
Eyewear : Chloe



 Follow L I L A C . L A V A N D R E my signature

No comments:

Post a Comment